超级大乐透中奖规则 www.slf2t.cn Please fill out our Supplier Form for consideration to become an Illumina supplier.
In order to become an Illumina supplier, you must adhere to the following policies and Terms & Conditions:
See our Legal page for further details.
Supply Chain and Conflict-Free Minerals
Suppliers must adhere to Illumina's Conflict-Free Minerals Policy. Illumina will routinely evaluate its suppliers to ensure compliance. To access the policy and associated forms, use the following link:
Illumina Form SD - 2013 and Illumina Conflict Minerals Report - 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
Become a Supplier
How do I become an Illumina supplier?
- Prospective suppliers must submit the Supplier Information Form for consideration. These forms are reviewed by the relevant commodity manager or buyer. Should there be interest by Illumina, you will be contacted directly by the commodity manager or buyer.
What Constitutes a PO from Illumina?
- Valid Purchase Orders are submitted by the Illumina purchasing department only. Emails and purchase requisitions from non-purchasing employees are not valid. Purchase Orders will contain a unique Purchase Order number along with standard terms and conditions.
Who at Illumina is authorized to issue a PO?
- Only buyers are authorized to issue a purchase order.
- Commitments of funds, made by other than the buyer in writing, are not authorized and may be rejected for payment.
How do I get a PO from Illumina?
- The entity must be registered as an Illumina supplier. Please see the "Become a Supplier" section.
- Buyers will submit purchase orders within 24 hours of approval.
Where do I ship product to Illumina?
- All items must be shipped to the designated Receiving location as stated on PO.
How do I contact Illumina if I have a delivery issue?
- If there are any questions or concerns, please email the buyer who sent the PO and provide your PO#
What are the shipment documentation requirements for international suppliers?
- See our Guidance Note for International Suppliers.
Invoice and Payment
What information is required on an invoice?
- A purchase order number is required.
- Invoices received without a PO will be returned to the supplier as an unauthorized order.
How do I submit an invoice to Illumina?
- Invoices should be submitted to the address listed in the 'Contact Information' section. The invoice paramaters must be the same as those on the approved Purchase Order.
How do I receive status on a submitted invoice?
- Please contact your regional Accounts Payable department.
Illumina Credit References
- Business Name:
- Billing Address:
5200 Illumina Way
San Diego, CA 92122
Attn: Accounts Payable
- Dun & Bradstreet:
- Bank Information:
Bank of America
Credit Inquiry Services Department, CA
PO Box 34893
Seattle, WA 98124-1893
Fax Number 415.343.9301
- Trade Credit References:
Vander-Bend Manufacturing LLC
123 Uranium Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94086-5310
Contact: Nadia Bojino
Phone: 408.245.5150 Ext. 155
VWR International, LLC
Attn: Risk Department